Questions? Our office hours are Monday – Friday 6:30am to 5:00pm.
Self Storage Rules
Here you will find a listing of rules regarding the renting of our storage units.
- Rent payments are due by the 1st of each month.
- If rent is not received by the 8th of the month, the unit will be overlocked and access will be denied and a late fee will be accessed.
- We do not assume liability for any stored goods. Renters insurance can be purchased from your current insurance provider and is usually inexpensive.
- An inspection of the unit is required by management prior to your use.
- Only one lock is allowed per unit.
- Use the units for dead storage only. Do not store food, grain, birdseed or any product that may attract mice.
- When moving in, avoid using cardboard boxes as much as possible.
- Place your belongings in sealable plastic containers.
- We advise that you place a natural mouse repellent such as peppermint essential oil, mint x, stay away or a mouse bait. Bounce dryers sheets repel mice. Moth balls will usually work, but are toxic.
- Do not store any flammable, explosive, or illicit materials.
- Do not block unit access for other tenants.
- When moving out, units must be empty before last day of the month for which rent has been paid to avoid further charges.
- When moving out, unit must be empty, broom cleaned, and in good condition. An inspection is required by management at move out.
- When moving out, be sure to remove your lock. A unit with a lock on it is considered to still be rented.