Mark Wright Disposal is a family-owned and operated company established in 1988 and incorporated in 1993. We serve families, municipalities and commercial clients in the Washington, Hancock, and Penobscot counties of Maine.
Main areas of operation:
- Providing dumpsters for the collection and disposal of garbage.
- Providing roll-off containers for the collection and disposal of construction and demolition debris and recyclables.
- Sale and delivery of landscape materials
- Transfer Station for both residential and commercial disposal of trash, recyclables, construction and demolition materials, and universal waste.
- Snow removal for businesses in a thirty (10) mile radius of Columbia, ME.
- Providing dumpsters and roll-off containers for the collection and processing of recyclable material.
- Scrap metal recycling at our transfer station in Jonesboro, Maine.
Please contact our office (207.483.4444) to discuss your collection and disposal needs. We are fully bonded and insured.
Hours: Monday through Friday from 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Mark Wright Disposal is a proud member of:
- Machias Bay Area Chamber of Commerce
- Milbridge Area Merchants Association