Mark Wright Disposal prides itself on being a premier disposal company, offering services in Washington, Hancock, and Penobscot Counties. Over 30 years of taking care of business has been possible with hard work, great employees, and excellent customer service. Mark Wright started Mark Wright Construction in 1988 and over the years, divisions have been added. Our family-owned and operated company has core values of honesty, integrity, and fairness. We implement these core values daily with a can-do spirit and a great sense of humor. Everyone at Mark Wright Disposal would like to thank the people of Downeast Maine for making us the premier waste hauler of the region.
Serving families, municipalities and commercial clients in the Washington, Hancock, and Penobscot counties of Maine.
Main areas of operation:
- Providing dumpsters for the collection and disposal of garbage.
- Providing roll-off containers for the collection and disposal of construction and demolition debris and recyclables.
- Sale and delivery of landscape materials
- Transfer Station for both residential and commercial disposal of trash, recyclables, construction and demolition materials, and universal waste.
- Snow removal for businesses in a ten (10) mile radius of Columbia, ME.
- Providing dumpsters and roll-off containers for the collection and processing of recyclable material.
- Scrap metal recycling at our transfer station in Jonesboro, Maine.
Please contact our office (207-483-4444) to discuss your collection and disposal needs. We are fully bonded and insured.
Phone: (207) 483-4444
The Transfer Station is located at 1446 US Hwy 1 in Jonesboro, Maine.
Phone: (207) 944-0294